Thursday, February 5

old mac grier had a farm...

...and on that farm she had only pigs & lions. ☺ There's nothing wrong with that, right!? For whatever reason, I am a little partial to pigs & lions... not sure why... I just like making their sounds.

As I promised - mom tried again today to get a few more "oinks" & "grrrrs" out of me. Well -
as you probably guessed - I did not make it easy for her. She tried for at least 30 minutes to get a good clip of me showing off my noises. In the end, I think you'll be able to hear a couple of "rrrroars" & "oaaits" (aka: "oinks"). You might also notice that I have discovered how to shake my head "NO" & that I've created a few new dance moves... you'll hear mom snickering - she loves my dancing. Aren't you surprised that she hasn't gotten me ballet or tap shoes yet?

The pix are from tonight. We went over to my buddy, Mia's house for dinner. Her mom made us some yummy Beef 'n' Rice Fiesta (daddy's all time favorite)... and I ate like a little piggy, or so I'm told. We played upstairs with all of Mia's fun toys & climbed all over our daddies on the couch, while they watched tv.... a blast, as usual!


No comments: