Thursday, February 5

brrrrr... it was too darn COLD!

These photos are from last week... I forgot about them for a little while & thought you might like to see a few. On this day, it had warmed up to a balmy 50-something degrees & mom thought it would be a good idea to get out for some fresh air. She forced daddy away from his studies, as he needed a break, too!

Although it had been warmer earlier that day... by the time we made it to the park (about 4.30pm)... the sun had started setting, the wind had picked up, a cold front approached, and I would say that it felt something like NEGATIVE 4 degrees outside!!

Needless to say - we didn't do much of anything. They bundled me up like a eskimo & let me walk from the car to the slide... I made one trip down the slide with daddy & we'd had enough! We headed back to the car & mom had dad drive through Dunkin' Dounuts, so she could get some HOT coffee. Hey!... come to think of it... I didn't get any. Sometimes it smarts to be 1.


No comments: