Friday, February 6

eatin' dirt w/ mia...

... ha ha! That's right... I'm no girly girl, and neither is my buddy, Mia. You may see us dressed up with big satin bows most of the time, but deep down - we've got a love for the dirt, and we're not ashamed to admit it! It was a B-E-autiful day in Nashvegas today, so our mommies took us to the park. Mia had never been, so it was quite a treat for her! We did a little of this & a little of that: swinging, sliding, climbing, & dirt-eating.

I just love my buddy... it's so much fun now that we know how to get up & around on our own. The equipment was fun & all... but we spent most of our time picking up the bark & dirt.... sharing it with each other.... making piles... & tasting a little, too. Wish you all could have been there!

*WORD of CAUTION*... the videos could make your stomach do flips.... mom didn't get out the video camera, so these are from our regular camera...and the quality is a little grainy. Watch at your own risk!


*there are also a couple more videos on my YOUTUBE channel...
you can check them out at the link to the left, or here... G's Youtube Channel

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your little girl is adorable, I think she looks just like you. I'm really excited about everythingand at the same time pretty nervous too, but I think thats pretty normal. I'm new at this blog stuff and am not sure how to do some things. Do you know if someone who doesnt have a blog posts a comment if I can reply to it? Bethany posted one for me but I dont have an email or a way to talk back to her. Just curious if you knew. My blog will get better when the baby is born!!!!