Wednesday, February 4

climbing...oinking...it's all just a day's work

As I've mentioned before... I am a fan of heights. Scaling a 3 foot step ladder "ain't no thang" for me anymore. As you can imagine - this makes my mommy a teensy bit nervous. he he! She leaves the step-ladder up all of the time, because she has trouble reaching the higher shelves... but says that she's re-thinking that decision. For now... she simply tries to keep the laundry room / pantry door closed at all times, but every once in a while... she forgets.... and you better believe I notice & take advantage of it!!!

In the video below, you can check out me climbing the ladder. I think she was a little apprehensive about sharing this video with all of you... as she's afraid one of you might call the authorities, but she had to take the risk of videoing this feat. She says we'll enjoy watching me & talking about my climbing skills when I get bigger. haha! Please don't call her in... really - I'm a good, careful, cautious climber!!!

On another note... I can also "oink" like a pig. It does not quite sound the same as when my mom & dad say it... it comes out more like "aaint, aaint"... but they get what I'm trying to say. At the end of this video snippet - if you listen carefully & turn up the volume, you'll be able to hear me sort of "oink". Mom will try again tomorrow to get a better example. I can "roar" like a lion, too.... just you wait... you'll be so proud to hear me "oinking" and "grrrrowling".

Post Script: I hope you all are enjoying all of these posts.... daddy has made mention lately that NOBODY is leaving me any comments. booo hooo.... only Aunt E & Aunt Terry love me, I guess!? **come on - take my hint & let me know someone is reading this stuff

4 comments:

Erica M. said...

God I love this video so much! Grier, you are getting so big and I love the "oinking".

I hope to see you soon!!

lisaburgess27 said...

Ha...I love the oinking! That's classic. She is climbing so well! Way to go Grier :)

Jordan said...

Too cute! No worries. Looks like she has good balance!:) Hope the house painting/fixin' up is going well.

Chelsea said...

At least you hit the steps to check their stability before climbing :) Tell daddy that I read your blog all the time! :)