Saturday, June 7

some "real" grub

Well.... I don't know if you people would call it "real food"... but it's the closest thing I've got. After 4 months of breast milk & formula, the doc thought I was ready for some new grub. So - mom whipped up some rice cereal. My first meal was about a month ago... we were in Texas, so Gingi & Granna joined in the fun, too! You'll see in the video that the first go at it was not too successful, but over the past month - I've gotten a little better at this eating business. Just this week I got some pears. It's taken me a while - but I think I might like this "real food". You can see the picture of me with pear guts all over my face - attractive, huh? I guess I'll move on to the green beans, squash, and apples later this week... woo hoo!

2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Grier...I love your new blog! I bet you are excited to be eating some "real" food now! You are so precious and I love you very much!!

Love,
Aunt E

Anonymous said...

Brittany and Grier - I looove getting pictures from Sarah, but this is way cooler! Great idea! Hope to get to meet you soon, so Brittany, I think you need to make an Austin Trip!
- Taryn