Friday, June 6

REALLY?...a blog about me?

Well... in response to overwhelming demand, I thought I'd find a way to keep all of my fans up to date about what is happening in my life - - - thus, you're reading my new blog. If mom & dad can figure out how to upload stuff, you should be able to view videos and pictures of me on this website whenever you like (don't hold your breath). I do love living in Nashville, but I must admit... sometimes it's tough being so far away from my fun family & friends in Texas.... so, this blog will keep you up to date about what is new in my life. We'll try to post new topics every few days... hopefully relieving some of my grandparents' withdrawal symptoms... ha! I hope you enjoy reading about "growing up grier".

2 comments:

KK said...

Little Miss Grier, What a beautiful and smart child. I love you and miss you very much, Granna

Dawsons said...

Coach B. i miss you soo much!! Baby Grier is adorable! I love and miss you both! Can't wait to see you again!
--Kelsey