Friday, June 6

drivin' my caddy

Oh, how I love driving my sweet Cadillac convertible walker. She runs like a dream (actually... she runs nowhere, because daddy took the rollers off for now - bummer)! Mom is glad that I'm so fond of it, because it entertains me for a few precious minutes, so that she can dry her hair or empty the dishwasher. Personally, I just like it because it makes lots of cool sounds and has fun buttons for me to push and eat. We took these pictures about a month ago, when I was 4 months old. In one of them, you'll see me driving with my Popi.... this is the day that his flight home got canceled.... Deep down, I think he was really glad, because he got to spend the entire day playing with me - ha! You'll also see my friend, Mia. She stopped by to take the car for a spin, too! Check out the video to see me in action... I could be the next Danica Patrick!?!?

3 comments:

jack lewright said...

hello baby grier. i really enjoyed your new blog. i can't get enough pictures of you. so keep them coming. tell your mom and dad they are doing a great job. love popi

Dawsons said...

Grier you are so beautiful!! We can't wait to see you again. Thanks for creating this blog so we can see you! We love you

Anonymous said...

Grier, You sure are a smart little girl, creating your own blog! Love the pictures! Aunt Terry (Lewright-Hall)