Saturday, June 7

visit from the uncles

My great uncle Mike & my "great" uncle Brandon came for a visit last weekend. Uncle Mike became quite the pro at calming me down (aka: spoiling me rotten) by walking me around outside on the deck. Uncle B also got some lovin' & fed me a few bottles. We went downtown for lunch one day - my first trip to Broadway (but don't worry - daddy kept me out of the honky tonks). On Saturday night, we went to see the Sounds play... it was my very first baseball game & I must say that I loved it! DooDah was perhaps a little jealous that he did not get to take me to my first baseball game. I guess he'll have to come visit, so that we can go again! The weekend was wonderful & I can't wait to see my uncles again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you in the hat Grier! Looks like you were loving the baseball game! I love you!

-Aunt E