Saturday, June 6

anyone got a life vest? - i'm goin' in!

Yesterday afternoon, we hit the lake one more time with the Royeas & some other friends! I had such a blast on the boat... despite some predictions, even without a nap all day - I was a happy camper & exemplified great 1 year old boating ettiquite :o) Why do you people ever doubt what an angel I am, huh?? hahaha!

Lacey & Jennifer were fabulous babysitters for most of the day (much more fun than my boring mommy)... and Ashton & Alek (aka: the water bugs) were a blast to watch! We even met up with Courtney & Troy for a little while - - - they were on another boat yesterday, too.

Everyone tubed &/or wake-boarded (aside from yours truly, of course) - and I made an excellent cheerleader for everyone - clapping & "wooooing" as they jumped & fell.

The best part of the day when I got to take a dip in the water. I was a little nervous about the water temp of the lake, considering the rain & mild weather we've been having, but it was nice & refreshing. Within minutes, I was chillin' on my back... kicking my feet... waving... pointing at airplanes.... and about the time I was just about asleep in the soothing water... they scooped me onto the silly old boat again.

Mom got a few photos from the first part of the day... her camera died after Chris & Daddy wake-boarded, and the boys tubed.... so she did not get any photos of Alek's first water skiing attempt or any of her or Lacey on the wake board.... but you'll get the picture! Many thanks, as always, to the sweet Royeas for inviting us out on their boat... we'll certainly miss these excursions with you guys!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Glad you got to work on your tan! Looks fun!