Monday, June 1

where's my pony????

What a lazy Sunday we had yesterday. Because of my sooper dooper snooty nose these days, the parentals decided that it would not be such a great idea to infect the rest of my Sunday School class, so we stayed home from church & in our pajamas until lunch! Just before lunch, daddy & I took a little siesta, while mommy went to her very last class at the gym (she's a bit bummed about leaving our Y... I think she uses it as an escape from me & daddy... hehehe).

It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day - not a cloud in the sky - so I decided to try on my new "poop kickers," to see if these Tennesseans could handle a little cowgirl attitude. In case you were worried from my last post that the camera had made a permanent departure.... put your minds at ease, because she was snapping photos as fast as Speedy Gonzales.... yikes!

Now.... where's my pony?????

1 comment:

KK said...

Love the boots precious!! Wish I had a pair!!! We could be twins.... XXOOXXOO Granna