Sunday, April 5

spring's sprung & packing's begun

The sun was up this morning and I actually got to wear a springy dress to church. Woo Hoo! You guessed it... photos coming right up!

Oh, yeah - - so, I hear that there is a big bunny with eggs 'n' stuff coming to visit me next weekend.... interesting!? Well... the weather was beautiful today, but I hear that there are SNOW flurries in the forecast for tomorrow, so I hope that big bunny has a scarf & mittens, because I sure would not want to be hiding Easter Eggs in the snow if I were him!!

This afternoon, we got a jump on packing. If I do say so myself, I was a big help in the paper department... mom would let me stuff paper into the boxes with the breakables. I also made sure that Socky would fit in every single box... not to worry - she does fit, so we won't be leaving her behind! Just for kicks, I tried out a few of the boxes myself... I was a tight fit in a couple of them, but I fit quite nicely in most of them. :o)

Mom made a pot roast tonight... and I enjoyed every second of the smorgasbord. It smelled so good & tasted so good... I did not stop with putting it into my mouth... I just went all out & rubbed it all into my hair & all over my feet. Below is a video clip of me eating. If your tummy is easily upset, you might think twice before pressing play. I must admit - I was a little messy with dinner... ha! But what fun it was! WHAT??... do you have a problem with my food art skills?

After I decorated myself, mom & dad farkled to see who would have to give me a bath. Daddy lost, so he carried me straight from the table to the tub. But it left mom to clean up my mess in the kitchen... I'm not sure who came out on the good end of that deal?!?





3 comments:

Jordan said...

Tell your mom it's hair gel not gravy! :)

grier said...

bwaa haa haa.... tell carter to come on over & i'll give him some hair gel, too!!! :o)

Erica M. said...

Grier,

I love it! I always say.."this tastes so good I could rub it in my hair"...looks like you are going to take after your Aunt E, literally!

Tell your mommy to stop packing :(

Love you guys!
-Aunt E