Saturday, April 11

not too close, big bunny!

Last night, the parentals put me in a dress, loaded me up in the car, & took me to see a big bunny at the mall. It was all very exciting when I saw him from across the store... he HUGE & in a cute yellow outfit... I waved & waved at him. I suppose that my initial excitement made my parents think that I might want to get a closer look, because mom took me right up to shake his hand. Hello!.... did anyone think to ask me if I had any desire to touch that big 'ole bunny? I mean - what did they expect for me to do?... he was ginormous & had ears as tall as me. Wouldn't it freak you out a little bit, too? So - I tried my best to be polite and not scream, but a few whimpers & freaked-out faces slipped out.

I suppose that it was not quite as traumatic as sitting in the big bearded guy's lap a few months back, but I just wonder what all the fascination is with this stuff!?

On the way home... I was being a little goofy in the back seat, so mom snapped some pictures. Seriously - can't a girl just act a little goofy every once in a while without having proof of it plastered on the Internet?? Geez - so, sorry for the not-so-lady-like photos below :o)


2 comments:

Jordan said...

Grier, you're so flexible!!! Happy Easter!

Erica M. said...

Hilarious! I love it! You will be a gymnast in no time kid.

Love you guys and hope the Easter bunny brings lots of yummy goodies to your house. Happy Easter to one of my favorite families!!

-Aunt E