Wednesday, April 8

kisses, kars, & kartoons

Mom took me over to Mia's house this morning for a play date. As always, I was so excited and happy to see my bestest bud. Mia was just as pleased to see me, as you can tell by the photos of the sweet kisses that she kept planting on my cheeks... what a friend!... we love each other.



We also love each other's toys. Mia has a fun car & every time we visit, I spend the majority of my time sitting behind the wheel. Mia is so nice to share her car with me & lets me sit in it as much as I want. We take turns riding & pushing one another.

Today was a blast... we also traded hair bows (now that I've got real clippy bows - we can switch off)... fed her puppy, Rocky... fed each other... watched some cartoons... dug into my purse. Oh, it was a hard day of work, so we both hit the sack after our date. I miss you already, Mia!

PS... hope you're practicing your egg hunting skills for this weekend... i'm gearing up for the big search!!


No comments: