Thursday, March 5

do i smell or something?

My buddy, Keecha, must have thought that I had not had my bath the other night, because she would not share her bed with me. I tried for a good ten minutes to sit with her in her little bed, but every time I would sit down next to her (or on top of her, I should say)... she'd run off. The pattern was - - -she'd get in, then I'd get in, then she'd get out, then I'd follow her out, then once I was out.. she'd get back in again, ....

After some very persistent trying... she reluctantly gave in a little, and mom snapped a few pictures of us sharing Keecha's bed. Notice that Keecha does not seem amused in most of the photos (for whatever reason?).

Now I am the one who needs a bath - that dog is so STINKY... I think she needs her diaper changed, or something?!?!?!

No comments: