Saturday, February 28

you want ME to share MY trefoils??

Yeah, right... good luck getting me to share my trefoils (GS shortbreads). After discovering these jems today - I think I'll be a Girl Scout, just so I can eat them every year!

Mom & dad bought a couple of boxes of cookies from some cute girls outside of Sams today. Dad said that he felt a little sorry for them, as they were standing out in the sleet & rain in this cold weather... and that he knew what goes around - comes around... and some day he'd be standing outside in the freezing rain with me selling something for a fundraiser.

Boy am I ever glad he had a heart today, because those cookies are D-E-licious! I didn't even share one crumb with my buddy Keecha - sorry pooch, but these cookies are just too yummy!

The video below is just a silly video from today. You've seen my find my belly button before (a long time ago), but I guess they thought this video was cute enough to share with everyone. You'll also get a glimpse of the "little stinker" attitude I've been copping lately... hehehe. The video's not much, but perhaps it'll appease the grandparents until we're back to Tejas in a few weeks. Love you all... ♥x♥x♥x♥x



2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Grier,

I love this outfit!! I miss you girls and hope to see you this week.

Love,
Aunt E

Sarah said...

Grier, I know your mom probably isn't loving it, but I can't wait to see your "little stinker" attitude in person!! Now it's only two weeks away!! See you soon....