Friday, March 6

every lady feels better with a little makeup

I DO NOT like it when mommy puts on her makeup without including me. Every single day when she sits at her stool to put on her makeup... I scream & yell until she puts me on her lap to help her. I mean really... why wouldn't she include me in such a fun, girly part of her day?

This morning... I could tell that she did not want me sitting in her lap while she dried her hair, so to keep me occupied, she gave me her whole bag of makeup. Ahhhh... that's exactly what I wanted! I somehow found an open eyeshadow case & started piling it on, just like mommy does. I was not exactly sure where to put it, so I went for my nose & my hair.
I hope you like the pictures of my makeup job!

2 comments:

Erica M. said...

Thank you for including me in your park day Grier! I had so much fun playing with you and videoing you having fun! You are such a sweetie and I love you bunches!! Tell your mommy thanks too for the YUMMY enchilada lunch...you all take such great care of me!

Love,
Aunt E

Anonymous said...

Oh Grier your makeup is beautiful! You need to break out the lipstick like I used to back in the day... Mommy would love that i'm sure! Give Mommy and Daddy a hug for me. Miss yall