Thursday, February 26

peek-a-boo

Woot, woot... it was a 6o degree February day, so you better believe that Mia & I demanded to be taken to the pizzark. It was still a little breezy, and my looney tunes mom forgot my jacket, but it didn't slow me down any.

Once again, we ate some more dirt and threw some more bark. We also played peek-a-boo when we found each other's face between the tic.tac.toe board. Check out the video to see us playing.

After the swinging, sliding, climbing, & bark throwing, we were famished, so we took a break for lunch. Mom snapped a few pictures of us eating & of me tickling Mia's toes. With our tummy's full & our gas tanks near empty, our mommies headed home so that us munchkins could both take a good nap. Whew... let's do it again tomorrow!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Precious Video!! Grier, I can't wait to see you and your parents in San Angelo in a couple weeks!!!