Sunday, February 22

my 1st pred's game

Mommy & I planned on taking daddy out to celebrate his good news on Thursday night.... PF Changs was the restaurant of choice....quite a treat for us! Courtney & Troy agreed to come, too... so off we went (without reservations) to celebrate with some Chinese. When we got there, the silly waitress told us that it would be almost an hour wait...uggghh - the night was not starting off so well.

Just as I was about to get impatient & let the entire packed restaurant know that I was hungry, Troy surprised daddy - telling him that his friend had a few box seat tickets to the Predator's game that night. That was enough said for daddy... his exact words were... & I quote... "forget the hour wait - I'll have a hot dog." hahaha... oh, how he loves his hockey!

The game was a blast (not that I watched 2 minutes of it)... even better was that I could run up and down the halls of the box level. I snuck into several other suites... chowed down on the munchies... and even flirted with the nice bar tender in the hall, until he gave me a chocolate chip cookie.

Unfortunately, because she was caught off guard - mom was not prepared & the camera battery bit the dust after a few shots... but she did get some for you to see. Thanks so much to Mr. Troy for letting us join him at the game... it was the PERFECT celebration evening for daddy....much better than any stinky Chinese food would have been!

No comments: