Sunday, June 15

happy 1st daddy's day

Oh, how I love my daddy! Every day when he comes home from school, all he has to do is walk in the room and I light up like a christmas tree. He is so much fun... he takes me on walks and puts together all of my toys. We take great naps together on the couch. He teaches me about all kinds of sports like hockey, soccer, nascar, baseball, and tennis (just to name a few). Right now - we just watch them on tv, but I can't wait until he can teach me how to play them all, too! I love you so very much, Daddy, and hope you have a fantastic first father's day!!!!

PS - I'd also love to send a shout out to my popi & doodah today.... I wish I were there to give you both a big hug & kiss! I miss you very much & hope you have a happy father's day, grandpas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brent...I hope you had an amazing first Father's day! You are such a sweet daddy and Grier is very lucky to have you. I love you guys very much!!!

Love,
Erica (Aunt E)