Friday, June 13

was that a giggle?

As you can probably tell by now... I am a happy baby! I smile all of the time.. and I squeal a lot too, but it's not too often that I let out a giggle for my mom and dad :o) They've been trying to catch me on camera for a while, but I get camera shy (ha ha - me?.. camera shy?). Just last night - daddy was tickling me & I think they might have captured a "mini-giggle". They have attached a video & if you turn up your volume and listen really carefully - you just MIGHT hear a giggle or two. Mostly I'm just squealing, but nonetheless... I have to say the video is pretty cute! You'll see that daddy is goofy. You know - it's not fair that he can tickle & torture me like this - - I can't even get away from him yet. I'm sure I'll get him back - someday.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Grier, Laughing is one of the funnest things to do--it makes you feel so good! Keep up your little giggles for all of us...it makes me so happy to see and hear you!

Love, Aunt Sarah