Thursday, June 19

oh, so talented!

Well, friends... my talents are ever developing and changing! I've been rolling over for about a month, and have now figured out that it is a way for me to get where I want to go. Just for kicks, I sometimes roll off of my blanket a few feet, so that when mom peers over the couch to check on me... she panics for a second, thinking I disappeared. (ha ha... little does she know - it'll only get worse when I really learn how to move!) Mom took this video tonight - just before bedtime.... you can catch a glimpse of me rolling over, but more importantly - you'll see that I can hold my own bottle, too. I have a hard time holding it high enough if I'm sitting up, but in this case - dad gave it to me while I was lying down - so I look like a pro! But don't worry grandmas - they didn't let me stay like this for long... dad held me for the rest of the bottle :o)


Oh speaking of moving around - I have also started to move around my crib like a freight train at night while I'm sleeping; I just can't get comfortable. Well geez... I bet you'd have a hard time getting comfortable too, if you were on a hard mattress, with no pillow or blanket, surrounded by wooden bars - now wouldn't you?? If you check out the attached pictures, you'll see that my mom & pops often find me with my arms and or legs hanging out of my crib. It seems to bother them a lot, but I'm not phased by it. I mean, they can't really complain, after all... I am letting them sleep for at least 10 hours a night - they ought to let me sleep HOWEVER THE HECK I WANT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for the multiple comments...but I just can't help myself! I am addicted to checking your blog Grier...you are such a wiggle worm now! Thanks for making me smile all the time Grier!

KK said...

You are getting so big. You are changing every day. I can't wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses. Love, Granna