Monday, June 16

a new contraption


So - mom & dad took me shopping this weekend. I was hoping they'd get me a fun toy or some new clothes, but no such luck - they decided that I needed a new high chair. Woopy. Actually - it didn't turn out too bad. I get a big kick out of banging on the tray and chewing on the straps. It's pretty nice to be able to sit at the table while mom & dad eat, especially now that I'm on a little more than a liquid diet! The contraption is still a bit big for my scrawny self (you'll see in the pictures that I can barely see over the tray), but I'm sure I'll grow into it! Oh - as an update, I've made some progress on increasing my food selections - - green beans were an acquired taste (by the 3rd day, they were ok) and sweet potatoes are fantabulous (they'd be even better with some marshmallows and cinnamon - the way Aunt Bebay likes them... perhaps she'll sneak me some at Thanksgiving this year)! Love you guys... now, I'm off to make some more trouble.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Grier, Your new high chair is very colorful and cute! Now you just need to eat lots of that baby food so you can grow into your chair!