Friday, December 4

snow in san angelo???

Would you believe it if I told you that when I woke up this morning & looked out the window... I caught a glimpse of a 2 inch layer of cold, white, fluffy stuff all over the ground?? YES... here in West Texas! Daddy left SUPER EARLY this morning for a hunting trip & per mom, he was pretty upset about not being able to experience this RARE weather with me. Poor pops, those deer better be really big out there!

As we likely won't see this much snow again for quite some time... mom insisted that we at least take advantage of the photo op. She bundled me up as if we were in Alaska in 20 below weather... packed me up in the car... and drove us over to our new casa, so I could play in the snow. Now... as pretty & intriguing as the snow appeared this morning... once I was face to face with that cold, wet stuff, I have to say that it didn't excite me quite as much as when I was viewing it out the window in my warm, cozy pjs.

But, I slowly warmed up to the idea of walking around in the snow covered yard. I giggled a little & kicked some of it around, but became a little perturbed when the snow stuck to my precious new boots. As any true shoe-lover would do, I constantly made sure that my boots (and mom's boots) were brushed clean. I hope you enjoy the photos.... I missed ya today, daddy, but don't worry too much... you didn't miss any profound snowman building or anything... I'll wait until you can help me with that one! Hopefully we'll get snow again before I graduate high school. :o)




No comments: