Tuesday, December 15

Isn't the little rascal cute?

I know, I know... enough of me - you wanna see some pix of my new brother or sister, right?? Well - you're in luck! Last Friday, I went with mommy & daddy to the sonogram. My new baby bro or sis is pretty darn cute... I think he/she looks a little like me... what do you think? Ok - so, I will admit that these 4-d photos probably don't do my new sibling justice, but use your imagination & you'll see that this kid is precious!

All was great at the doctor appointment & sonogram... the baby is growing beautifully... he/she is a little smaller than average, but all of the parts checked out fantastically. I was once again amazed to see the "hawt" (aka: heart) on the screen... we also saw that little booger sucking his/her thumb a few times.... smart kid!

I've also included a couple of photos of mommy & her belly... these were taken on her birthday last week... she's seems to be growing just as well as the baby ;o)

3 comments:

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

How precious! I'm Sure Grier will be such a big helper and a great Big sister!!

Erica M. said...

I Love this baby so much!!! I miss being with you every day of your pregnancy :(

Can't wait to meet the new baby!!

Did you seriously not get at least a glimpse of what it is??

Got your Christmas card yesterday...LOVED it!

Love and miss you guys SO MUCH!!!

Sarah said...

Those are amazing pics of the new Baby Lewright! And you are looking so beautiful Brittany! Can't wait to see you next week.