Thursday, May 21

kookies for kellye

Today is "Aunt" Kellye's birthday, so yesterday.... mom & I headed over to "Aunt" E's house to make a batch of her FAVORITE sugar cookies. I had so much fun playing with Sammy, Aunt E & Uncle B's "son". Sammy was such a good boy... he let me play with all of his toys & feed him some of my snacks. I think Sammy needs a little sister or brother of his own to play with every day (just a little word out for you, GiGi). Get busy, guys!

Aunt E also gave me my first taste of an Easter Peep... gosh I knew I loved
her :o)... she appreciates the tasty things in life, just like I do! Unfortunately, as hard as I tried... I still got blue sugar coating all over my hands & face... made for a couple of good pics, though!

After our cookies were baked, we headed back home & prepared dinner for "Aunt" Kellye. She was kind enough to let us bombard her house to eat it. The birthday celebration would have been a little hampered at our apartment, considering we don't even have a dining room table :o)

Mia & I had a blast... we chowed down on some Rotel Chicken Spaghetti & danced all night to the American Idol finale. I think Mia & I had more fun than the birthday girl, but.... someone's gotta do it!

Happy Birthday, Aunt Kellye...
hope your day is FANTABULOSO!


goofing off at Mia's

a couple of to-be American Idol back-up dancers!!!!

1 comment:

Mia Makenzie said...

Sweet Grier,
Thank you for making my birthday one of the best ever! Your mommy sure spoiled me rotten!
xoxo