Thursday, April 30

puzzles, burritos, & shoes... what a combo!

What a hodge-podge of a post this is! I don't have a lot of narrating to do, as there's not really a story to go with this stuff... but I'll give you a few explanations.

The videos are of me working on some of my puzzles... I'm getting much better at them, considering the only thing I used to do with puzzles was to throw all of the pieces at the dogs.... now my attention span allows for me to at least get a few pieces back onto the board (not necessarily in the correct places yet... but onto the board is a start, right?) There is also one video of me pointing to all of my body parts on cue. It was not by best attempt, as I was getting tired, but you can see me identify most of them for the camera.


The pics are from this week.... we met daddy for dinner on Wednesday night at Qudoba. He was studying for a big test on Thursday (which he passed - yea!) so we met him near the library & made him take a short break to eat. I did exceptionally well with my eating utensils that night!

You can see, as well, that my love affair with shoes continues. Not a day goes by that I don't sneak into our closet (our ONLY closet at this point) & try a few shoes on my little feet.... mommy's, daddy's, mine... I'm not picky. I also tried on dad's reading glasses this morning, but could not see too much - gosh he's blind.

Apologies for the randomness. Hope you have a great weekend!






2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Grier! You are super smart knowing how to point to your different body parts!! Good job girl. And your outfit with the white pants and flower top is sooo cute...your mom sure knows how to dress you! Love you guys!! Sarah

Jordan said...

I LOVE your new heading!!! Some days are just slow/non picture taking days, but I'm sure it never feels like that to your parents!