Wednesday, April 29

nada mucho, peeps... nada mucho!

For the first time in several months... we've actually had a quiet couple of days around here.... things have slowed down just a little... & it's kinda nice.

BUT - please allow me to clairfy.... although we have not had a lot to do - - there is certainly never a dull moment when you live in a one bedroom apartment with 2 nutty, spaziod pooches, who are not used to the noises of apt life & bark at every single person/bird/bug that move past our door, a mommy who is always always following you around... trying to pick up your toys 'n' such, because there's "just not enough room for us to be messy", and a daddy who is annoyed by all of the above, as he tries to study & finish up his last few weeks of dental school. Needless to say - daddy has had to stay up at school a little extra lately... concentration levels are not so good at the Lewright pad right now :o).... hahaha!

With all of that said... the week for me has been great! I realize that things are about to pick up again, so I'm making the best of this interim slow-down. I've had some time to play with the few toys we kept here, to take walks around the new neighborhood, to play "tea-party" with mommy, and even to have a picnic at the park.

Since there is not much to tell you... I'll simply leave you with a few photos from this week... hope you enjoy! I will try to get mommy to record a video for you tonight... maybe I can come up with something good to show you by then. :o)

Hugs to all... WORD OUT!

tea-time!
daddy is still obsessed with my little feet... he's taken pix since day 1....
... but pops - no more pictures until i get my first pedicure, ok?!?


helluuuu... waiting to be fed, please.... what's a girl gotta do?

**picnic at the park**

2 comments:

Erica M. said...

I love how when you blow up the picture of your feet you can see the dog hair. are you sure you weren't on my carpet??

Love you guys!!!

Aunt E

Sarah said...

Grier...you are too funny sitting at the table...and I love your new look in mommy's sunglasses!