Saturday, January 17

woot! woot! mia's ONE, too!

I'd like to wish a very happy, happy first birthday do my bestest bestest bestest buddy, Mia! Today was her party & boy was it a BLAST! There were candy jars, fruit, cupcakes, ice cream, & chocolates as far as the eye could see! Mia partied like a champ... she opened a buzzillion presents, ate her big 'ole cupcake cake, mingled with all of her friends, and looked fabulous doing it all (how does she do it?)! I am very glad I did not get left off of the invite list, because this is one party I didn't want to miss! I have included some of the pictures from the party & one from before the party (where you can see I was trying to get a peek at her gift - but mom quickly stopped me - bummer!). As soon as I get more pictures... I'll post the link to the album, so you can see them all!

Mia's sweet Aunt Vicki & Uncle Donald even brought me a birthday gift, too. They are so thoughtful... and they're pretty good present-pickers, I might add! I got a new Sesame Street purse... it has lots of goodies inside... including a tube of hot, red lipstick. I was caking it on my lips all night! Check out the video below to see more of my purse. Thank You, Thank You Aunt V & Uncle D!

Mia - I hope that today was all your little heart desired... they say that we probably won't remember most of our big days, but just for the record... it was a FABULOUS BASH & I am so thankful to be your friend. Welcome to the world of ONE. Wuv you!

click HERE to see all of the pictures from Mia's Birthday Bonanza!





1 comment:

Mia Makenzie said...

Grier
I am so sorry I have not told you thank you for my lil' shot out posting for my bday!
Thank you for making my 1st bday so special...but don't we have some crazies for mommies!
XOXO!