Sunday, January 11

the paparazzi has returned

Golly Gee... just when a girl thinks she's escaped going back to the studio for another photo shoot... she gets drug back by her coattail. I suppose it will come as no surprise to all of my readers that my parents wanted even more pictures of me. Yeah, yeah... I'm only this age once & all ... blah, blah, blah.

Anyhoo... once again - I had no plans of making this experience painless for them. For the first 10 minutes... I put on a great show... pouty faces, a few tears, frowns, screams, a few more tears, sulking... the whole shebang! I even heard the photographer whispering something along the lines of "do you think it's me she doesn't like"... hahahaha!

Just as they were about ready to throw in the towel & reschedule, my Aunt Jessica arrived. Whew... a familiar face (besides my 2 parents, who were running around with teddy bears & over-sized rubber duckies on their heads, like terrible rodeo clowns). Sweet Jessica stretched out her arms & gave me a big bear hug. She made me feel a little bit better... so I decided to play along.

I guess it turned out to be ok... after taking tons 'o' pictures (almost to the point of my retinas burning off - as my Uncle Joel would say), I got to play with Aunt Jess & some other kiddos, while mom & dad narrowed down the huge lot. I think they still ended up getting more pictures than they know what to do with, but nonetheless... they seemed happy with them.

I've posted a few of my favorites... you can click on the link below to see them all. Hope you have a few hours :o)

*see all of the pictures here.... G's 1 year photo shoot







3 comments:

Erica M. said...

These all turned out so great! Grier..you are a trooper honey, and I hope your mommy saved one for me :)

I love you,

Aunt E

grier said...

oh aunt e... you better believe it!... you can probably have 5!!! :o)

lisaburgess27 said...

These turned out adorable. She looks so cute standing/walking! Such a big girl :) Her party looked like so much fun also...such cute decorations! I can't wait to get Campbell's 1 year pics done as well :)