Monday, January 19

mom just can't help herself

I am pretty sure that after my last post about gymnastics (see below)... mom just could not wait any longer to try on my new leotard. This precious get-up is also compliments of Mr. Coach Todd. If I do say so myself, I look pretty darn cute in it. The bottoms are still a little saggy, but I am thinking that if I keep eating like I am now - I can grow into it by summer... wadda you think?

So - there is no real story tonight... just sharing a few of the pictures of me in my first gym leo... I was running around the living room & kitchen chasing Keecha, so mom had to be quick to catch these. Hope you like 'em!

PS - she's been working with me on my front rolls... not too much progress yet, but we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grier, you look AmAzInG in that gym suit! I can't wait until Mommy teaches you flips and tricks of all kinds! ...And might I say that your walking skills are quite professional!Give Mommy a hug for me! Miss ya'll