Wednesday, January 21

too many sports... too little time

With my mom feeling out my gymnastics skills lately... daddy decided to see what I could do with a soccer ball. Without much coaching at all... I think I am off to a good start. It must come naturally to me, because all it took was watching dad a little bit! Word on the street is that I might have inherited these skills ... I hear that I have a rock star soccer daddy!?! Is that true?

I will admit - it does not keep my interest for very long. After a couple of kicks, or when the ball rolls out of site - I move on to bigger & better things. I'd rather torment Keecha, climb on some boxes, or splash all of the water out of the dog bowl - - - but kicking the ball for a few seconds is fun anyway. Mom caught just a couple of kicks on video today, so enjoy! You might also notice that I'm walking pretty darn good these days, too. Just ask my mommy... she's out of gas & needs a re-charge by 11am these days!

The other pictures here are from earlier today. Believe it or not - mom was excited by the sunny forty degree temps (as it's been under 30 & snowy/sleety for most of the past week)... so she took me outside to get some fresh air for a few minutes today. Unfortunately, I think that I'm now paying for my mom's braveness... because my nose was RUNNNNNNING like the water faucet this evening. It didn't slow me down any, though - I was wound up like the Energizer Bunny, but my nose does resemble that of a clown's :o)

Ciao for now, peeps!

1 comment:

Erica M. said...

Grier...you are walking so well now! And already playing sports, ha! I love you!

-Aunt E