Monday, October 20

fort worth, san antonio, austin, & back

whew!..... all of this in one weekend will wear out a girlfriend. We left for Texas on Thursday afternoon, but I was not aware that we were going to travel the whole state!

On Thursday night, I went to my 1st football game... TCU (bebay's alma mater) vs BYU. For the occasion, mom let me wear purple (let's just say - it's far from her favorite color) and I must say - it was pretty darn cute on me! My bebay made me a really cute jewelled TCU hoodie, too (no pictures yet). - so I was really stylin'. It was a fantastic game... the horned frogs whipped some cougart tooshie!

From the game, we headed out to San Antonio for the Amer. Dental Assn. Meeting. It was a late drive for Popi... we go to SA around 4am Friday morning. San Antonio was a blast. Daddy & Popi had a great time at the meeting, while Gingi, mom, & I shopped a bit. We got to eat at some fabulous restaurants. Even I got to try some new stuff.... asparagus, pear/peach cobbler, spaghetti. They'd pretty much give me anything to keep me quiet. ha! I did not so much love the crib at the hotel, so I made my way into bed with mom & dad again on this trip. You can see the picture of me snuggling with daddy one morning.

On Sunday, we drove to Austin to see all of my sweet family there. I had a great time with my cousins & my great grandma's doggy - JJ. Once again - the trip was quite a doosy, but well worth it. I've included a couple of short videos from the trip & a slide show of pictures. Hope you enjoy!

dancing with daddy


jj licking me up & down


No comments: