Saturday, October 25

find the pumpkin

I am beginning to like this halloween stuff (or pumpkins at least). I now understand what my "pumpkin" is & I can find it upon request. It makes for a fun game of "hunt the pumpkin". In the 1st video below, you can see that I certainly know what my pumpkin is!

I also hunt for my box of O's (aka: Cherrios) when asked, too. Lately, I've been sharing my O's with my buddy, Keecha. Yes - that's one of my doggies. Unfortunately, I have not mastered how to feed them to her, so lots of times - I end up eating the ones she's licked (see video #2). Mom seems to think this is gross, but it doesn't bother me a bit. Sharing is good, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to share your O's with Keecha! I can't wait to see you again. I love you so much!!! Granna xxooxxoo

Erica M. said...

Grier,

You are growing and changing every day. I can't wait to see you this week and eat some of your mommy's yummy tortellini soup! I love you so much

Love,
Aunt E