Wednesday, October 22

i got teeth... so give me some BEEF!

I officially have my 3rd tooth (at least the tip of it anyway), so I thought it was only fair that mom & dad share their tacos with me last night. Am I right, or what? Well, I did not get actual tacos, but mom did set aside some of the ground beef for me to try & boy did I love it! The mmm mmm sounds & smacking were out in full force as I munched away (see in the video). She also gave me some cheese & strawberries, too.... on top of my chicken & rice baby food.... so I had a nice FULL tummy after dinner last night!

You might have to click on them to make them bigger, but hopefully you can see my new tooth in some of these pix. Also -mom snapped a few pictures of me crawling in & out of my toy box last night. I needed the toy at the back of the box & I could not reach it, so I dove right in to get it. No worries - I did it with ease.


can you see my tooth???

in & out of my toy box

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grier,

I am so glad you are a meat eater! I can't believe you have your third tooth...you are getting so big. I miss you and your mommy...Lunch again soon?

I love you baby girl!

Love,
Aunt E

Sarah said...

Grier- you are just too adorable for words! I am sad I was out of town when you were in Austin....I miss you!!! Love ya so much!