Friday, September 19

girls just wanna have fun

Mia and I don't see each other much, (only every couple of days) so we decided that we needed a girls' day out. We don't require much $$$ to be spent (that'll soon change, daddies)... in fact, we were happy just to meet at Sonic for lunch & then spend the rest of the day napping & playing on the floor at Mia's house.

Below are a few pictures and videos from our day. In the 1st video... you may mistake my actions & think that I was trying to bite my friend. Now really.... I am so sweet & I LOVE my Mia... do you guys really think I would try to BITE her?? NEVER! I was simply leaning in to give her a lil "kiss" on the cheek. Needless to say - my mom was freakin' out, and they managed to keep me from doing any damage. It's a funny one - you'll like it!

You can also see us making some music with Mia's blocks and my old oregano bottle filled with popcorn (high dollar toys around the Lewright house - ha!). In the last video, you'll notice that we spent some time hollering out the window (aka: signaling for someone to rescue us). Gosh we're growing up super fast.... at least that's what we hear our mommies say all, every day! :o)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Grier! You don't know me but I know your fantastic parents! I just recently was told you had a blog and I am enjoying reading them. Oh and biting your friends isn't the best idea. I hear they cry when that happens. Just wanted to say hello. Tell your parents I say Hello! :)

Erica M. said...

Grier,

You and your best friend Mia sure have a fun time together! You are both so beautiful and are growing up so fast!!

I am so excited that I have become one of your peeps!!

I love you and miss you so much! I can't wait to have lunch with you tomorrow!

Love,
Aunt E