Sunday, September 14

front row seat

Have you seen the latest Baby Einstein video?... it's a must see! Mom has not been playing videos for me much lately, but tonight - - she must have been really beat or something - ha! We were sitting on the floor by the couch, when I decided that I was tired of the cheap seats.... I needed to be in the front row, so - I boogied my little booty on up to the tv to watch. She pulled me back several times, but eventually just gave in & let me watch it up close & personal. Check out the video to see me practically put my nose on the screen.

Oh - and what's a movie without popcorn? Well... supposedly, I can't have popcorn just yet, but mom got out my banana puffs & I munched while we watched. Below, you can see some of the pix of me chowing down.

What a great show - you oughta rent it!



No comments: