Wednesday, August 6

scootin' along

Woo Hoo... the day is finally here... I'm crawling! I've been toying with the idea of crawling for a couple of weeks now, but as of the last day or two.... I'm off to the races! Ok, ok - so I could not really win any races with my speed, but the tortoise always beats the hare, right?!

I started out with a small crawl (if you can call it that) last night at Mia's house (see the 1st video). Then today, the parentals were trying to catch me on tape all day, but you know me - I'm so camera shy, and did not want to show off too much with the tape rolling - ha! It was quite humorous... you should have seen them... they were coaxing me with all kinds of things: food, toys, cell phones, remote controls, our 2 dogs. Honestly.. I just waited until they were least expecting it - and then took off across the floor. The 2nd video shows my skills nicely.

Finally... I was beyond pooped, so I crawled a little way, found my "socky," and tried to catch some zzz's on the living room floor. I believe they got that one on tape, too.

Well peeps... it's bedtime... I'm hitting the sack, so I can scare my parents some more tomorrow by playing the disappearing baby trick. They can't catch me now!


No comments: