Tuesday, August 5

bikini beach babe

So - I took another short vacation from blogging to go to the beach last week...I know, I know - life is rough for this little 7 month old, eh? And yes... this meant another road trip - UGH! This time we drove to Destin, FL with Popi, Gingi, and Aunt Bebay.

The beach house we had was awesome... we could walk off of our balcony - right onto the beach. There were fun things to do all around our place in Seagrove... we ate at some great restaurants (where I sat in my first highchair at the table), did a little shopping (all for me, of course), ate some more snow cones, and went for walks to look for sea shells. But for the most part - I practically lived on the beach.... either playing
with toys in my baby pool or hitting the waves with mom & dad. I must say that my new tan is certainly top notch. The sound of the ocean was the best part of the whole deal - it mesmerized me & I slept "like a baby" listening to those waves.. ha!

Check out some of the pix & videos from our stay at the beach. Many thanks to Popi & Gingi for a very relaxing vacation.... and for spoiling me rotten, once again.




WARNING to the weak-stomachs out there:
videos were not shot by professional videographers... ocean movement could make you sick :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Grier! You have had one busy and very fun summer!! It looks like you had a great time at the beach and how neat that you got to swim in the ocean. You are such a cutie pie! Love you bunches! Aunt Sarah

Anonymous said...

Grier,
You look SO freakin precious in that bikini...I was with you when you bought it and it is so great to see your precious little soul wearing it. I am so glad you have had a fun, eventful summer! You are a lucky girl! I love you very much and hope to see you soon.
Love,
Aunt E