Saturday, August 9

a busy, busy day!

Good Grief... I don't even know where to begin - it's been another big day for me.

First of all... mom's been trying to get a good picture of my chompers for a couple of days now. Today - I finally hammed it up enough & gave her a big smile. In the picture to the left, you can see that my daddy & my popi have a new patient... if you look closely, you'll notice my 2 brand new pearly whites poking through on the bottom! (you can also click on the picture to get a close up). I suppose it's time to start brushing & flossing, eh?

Ok - so now for the good stuff. Mom & dad took me for yet another walk this evening. We go on walks all of the time, however... this time, we walked near a park.... and did you know, they have these fantastic things called SWINGS! I don't think they had planned on letting me go for a ride, but thank goodness they did. I had a BLAST! They did have the regular camera, but unfortunately did not have the video camera... Bummer! However - they did try to take a GHETTO video with their regular camera. It's sideways & a little grainy, but you can still check it out. They did not get the part where I was laughing & kicking like crazy, but you can still tell that I was absolutely LOVING the swings. We need to go back there really soon!



When we got home from walking, I ate dinner & then my daddy decided I needed a bath (especially since I soaked up all of the germy wormies on the swing set at the park- ha!) So - he got me undressed & put me into my crib, so that he could run my bath water. I suppose he figured that I'd be safest in the crib, since I'm crawling around like a mad woman these days. Little did he know... I had another surprise in store for him! He came back into my room to get me, and I was STANDING UP in my crib. Ha! Although I was naked... of course, they could not resist taking pictures. So - you can see me standing up in my crib. Mom tried to get an angle where not all of my parts were visible. So - not only am I crawling now... I'm pulling myself up, too! Gosh things are getting crazy around here!

In addition to all of this madness, mom also thought it would be a good idea to do a photo shoot earlier today, so just for kicks... I included a few of the pictures she got. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait for you to come to Texas and keep us on our toes. You are learning so fast and I am so proud of you. I love you little missy and miss you lots. I hope to see you soon! Hugs and kisses, Granna

Anonymous said...

wow!! What a day, you are too cute! We are so proud of you Grier.
Love you,
the Dawsons

Erica M. said...

Grier,
You get more and more beautiful each day. I can't believe how fast you are growing! Teeth and pulling up!! Wow, you are so big! I love you and hope to see you again soon!

Love,
Aunt E