Wednesday, December 28

show off.

IMG_0372-1I am not ashamed to admit that I LOOOOOVE to perform (yes.. this makes my mommy hopeful & happy. She’s just sayin’.). For most of you who know me, this might come as a bit of a surprise, though, because in normal everyday situations, I am a shy girl & am super slow to warm up to people. But turn on some tunes or give me a microphone - - and watch me go.


Last Monday, I got a chance to showcase my musical talents at our Christmas program at school. For weeks I was practicing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Jingle Bells, and Happy Birthday Jesus … over and over and over. haha! Fun for everyone! So, when the time came around, I was wound up and ready to go. You’ll see from the pictures that I am quite an expressive little vocalist!


While we are on the subject of performance, I thought I would also share a couple of videos with you. We’ve been watching lots of little Christmas shows at night after dinner for the past couple of weeks. My very, very, very favorite show is “Elf on the Shelf”. In particular, there is one song on that show that gets me on my feet & shakin’ my toosh immediately. I ask for daddy to rewind it at least 4 times during each showing, so that I can dance. Mom caught me on video, so enjoy. Notice that my moves resemble that of a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader (I have caught a little bit of a couple of episodes of that show and I think I may have perfected my hair toss… you’ll see). Needless to say – I think I have been banned from any more DCC episodes. Boo.


Another part of these videos you won’t want to miss is to see Ardynn “BUCKED” off of Sage when she tries to ride her at one point during one of these clips…. watch for the bean - - - it doesn’t slow her down one bit. You’ll soon see her little candy cane-filled mouth pop up like nothing even happened. Silly Bean.


IMG_0309IMG_0318IMG_0325


IMG_0344


IMG_0348IMG_0351 IMG_0353


IMG_0361


IMG_0368 IMG_0369


IMG_0372




No comments: