Wednesday, January 5

go frogs & hApPy NeW yEaR!

I ain't gonna lie... lately, I cannot get enough of the TCU hornedfrogs. I have them on my little mind all day - every day! Since Popi & Gingi have started taking me to some games, I am loving the color purple!!! SO - when the frogs were in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day... you better believe that I was watching their band march in the parade & their football whip up on Wisconsin!! Ok... so the game was not at the top of my priority list.... I was most interested in watching to see Gingi & Popi at the game, the big "super frog," & the purple cheerleaders... ha! Ardynn & I were decked out in our purple for the game & for some cute hornfrog photos.... GO FROGGIES!

New Year's Eve was a blast this year, too... I actually got to go with mom & dad to a party at the Stewarts'. We stayed at the partay until almost 10pm (waaaaay past our normal bedtime). Ms. Stewart's munchies were delectable... and Ardynn & I had a blast with Brady, CheyLee, and the other kiddos! After we got home, daddio helped me pop some party poppers in the front yard to celebrate.
I almost made it until 2011, but hit the sack about 10.30pm... not bad for an almost 3-year-old, right!?!?

On Sunday afternoon, our friends - Jana, Sarah, Jon, & Baby H came over for a little while. I warmed up pretty quickly & immediately coerced Jana into playing Go Fish with me (my version of the game, anyway). It was crazy to see how much Hudson has changed, too! He got to roll around on the floor with us & play with a bunch of girlie toys... poor guy - that should start him out right ;o) he he!

hApPy NeW yEaR to all of you & many blessings in 2011!


in our purple....

visiting with jana & the lamb fam

No comments: