Thursday, December 2

thank you, God... for our sweet Ardynn Jessee!

We baptized our sweet baby bundle in church last Sunday, and it was most certainly a day to remember! I got to go to big church & sit with our whole family. If I do say so myself, I behaved pretty well at my first shot at attending big people church). During the service, mommy & daddy took little Ardynn up to the front and baptized her with Pastor Steven. She was such a little doll... kicking and talking while all of the happenings were going on around her. I am not certain exactly what "baptism" is yet, but mommy explained it something like this.... we do it to show Ardynn how very much God loves her & how very much our family loves her, and that love will last forever & ever & ever & ever.... and that was a good enough explanation for me (at least for now) ;o) After the service, we took photos... so enjoy! Many thanks to Uncle Mike & Bebay for joining us... they were still in town after Thanksgiving, so it worked out perfectly that they could be there to join us in such a special occasion.

We love you oh so very very much, sweet Baby Ardynn.... what a precious child of God you are!



Ardynn's sweet dress was Bebay's christening gown & I wore it for my baptism, too!
pretty special, eh!?!?

No comments: