Friday, December 3

forgive me, Ardynn... our little grinch

Although you do not have a clue as to what I am about to divulge to the whole planet, my dear, beautiful Ardynn, I must go ahead & ask for your apologies ahead of time. Let me preface this statement by saying that you are quite possibly the most adorable doll baby there ever was... anyone who has read my posts & seen your beautiful little face would agree! You are all smiles about 99.9% of the time & mommy loves you for that (more than you'll ever know). But.... the 0.1% of the time that you are upset, you make a face that reminds mommy & daddy (and numerous others, who shall remain nameless) of none other than the cute baby Grinch baby on Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie.

Like I said... you may some day hate me for this.... so I will go ahead and tell you that MOM MADE ME DO IT.... she said that I needed to document the good, the bad, & the ugly, so that some day - you could get a little chuckle out of it.

If it makes you feel any better, they compared me to Elmer Fudd when I was about your size. Just to soften the blow, I have included comparison photos of me, too. I love you, I love you, I
love you! Forgive me, please!?

isn't she the cutest grinch ever???

and although I think this is COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED....

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hilarious!!! hahahaha!!

Amber Ford said...

how did you get your profile to look like that? its awsome