Saturday, July 24

sweet tater massacre

As for my previously mentioned goal of helping out my sis & convincing mom to expand her food selections... SUCCESS!!! I managed to help mom pick out some tasty grub for Ardynn at the store a few days ago (well - as tasty as it gets when you have to pick from 10 different versions of mush in a jar). We started with sweet potatoes and the little bean LOVED THEM!! I wish you could have seen her screaming for more as mom shoveled it in as quickly as possible. I think we may need to start using my big girl spoons instead of those itsy bitsy spoons... that baby can eat!! She inhaled the ENTIRE JAR.... atta girl!

Ardynn, you may not appreciate these photos... but I'm pretty positive that everyone else will get a kick out of this sweet tater massacre. ;o)


No comments: