Thursday, July 23

queso, queso, quesoooo

Can you honestly say that after all of the chips are gone from the chip 'n' queso appetizer at the your favorite Mexican restaurant.... you've never wanted to pick up the bowl of queso & lick it clean?? ... come on - be honest now. I bet it is safe to say that my urge to "clean" the lid of the queso container was not so far off base, right?

Well... unlike most of you civilized humans... this 18 month old is not afraid to act on her impulses. That's correct... after scraping up the last bit of queso on the lid that mom gave me at dinner the other night, I proceeded to enjoy the leftovers, too. Don't be so shy next time you get the urge!!

Also... I have perfected my "look" & have been giving it on cue for some time now... so you'll have a chance to see "the look" again in the video below. I know - I'm super funny, huh??


5 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, grier...the queso obsession starts early! I love your "look" and think you are so silly!

Jordan said...

Please tell me that was Rosa's queso!!! Yummy! The "look" seems to be perfected! Precious!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah Britt, and I love your new header at the top...it looks great!

Erica M. said...

Grier,
i think you might be my child. i have licked the queso bowl clean on many occasions :) You are growing up SO fast and your "look" is priceless. i miss you guys so much and LOVE you baby girl!

love,
aunt e

Lauren said...

It was good seeing you a couple weekends ago. Grier is absolutely hilarious. I was wandering how you post so many pictures under one posting, I can only do five at a time.