Monday, May 11

a break for my mommy

Thought I'd post a few of the photos from yesterday for you guys... we had a great Mother's Day. We didn't do too much of anything.... kinda nice, actually!

After church, per mommy's request - daddy took over munchkin duty, so that she could go to the gym for one of her favorite classes. We did a little window shopping in the afternoon, followed up by the simplest dinner ever - hot dogs. It was a nice break for mommy!!!

Wish we could have been home with my grandmas to celebrate, but since we were not - I hope those around you treated you the way I would have... like the bestest grandmas ever!!!

before Sunday School with my buddy, Mia (& her mommy)...

more of me with mommy & daddy...

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I love your dress as well! My skirt was from the sale portion of Anthropologie. Take care.