Saturday, May 9

2 cobs are better than 1

Yo yo.... corn on the cob is the ticket, peeps!

These pix & videos are from a few nights ago, when I got to try corn on the cob for the first time. If you've never tasted you some corn on the cob, you better run out & get some for your mom to cook up tonight! Even if you are short a few teeth, there's no need to worry... I was able to annihilate a couple of pieces with the mere 9 chompers that I've got.

I'm also a lot better at using my fork these days. Mom was not able to capture the best of my skills, but you can see some attempts in the 3rd video. Sometimes (especially toward the end of my meals) it's just simpler to resort to the good ole' trusty fingertensils.

As with most of my eating videos, if you're tummy is a little weak, you'd better dodge the videos below. Don't judge me, please. I simply enjoy my food... don't you wish you could get away with eating like this?


2 comments:

Aunt Bebay said...

Grier, I love your sign language you have been learning!!! So impressive!!
MIss you sweet girl... xoxo Aunt Bebay

Erica M. said...

Grier..how good is corn on the cob? YUM! You are getting so good with your fork girl!

Hope to see you this week. I love you baby girl!

-Aunt E