Thursday, March 12

sleet, sleet.... go away...

You wouldn't know it from the sleet & rain today in Nashville today, but on Monday afternoon... the sun was shining & the birds were chirping, ... it was a perfect day for some outdoor playtime with my buddy, Mia. Mom & I took aunt Kellye a Sonic drink, which gave us little gippers a chance to convince our mommies to let us catch some rays.

I've included a slide show with a few of the pictures that Kellye took while we ran around chasing Mia's ball & playing with a fishing worm that uncle Bill dropped in his driveway. I was a little puzzled by that stinky old worm...I was not willing to pick it up, but I pointed & grunted at it for a good while. As soon as it caught Mia's eye, she gladly picked it up & examined him really well. Mom could not get me to touch it... eeeeewwww!!!

Now - only if this nasty weather would go away... Mia & I could cause all sorts of trouble!

2 comments:

Mia Makenzie said...

No worries Grier, I will bait your hooks for you! :)

Mia Makenzie said...

Grier...we are just so glad to have you back in Nashvegas! Your momma sure makes you work hard when you are in Texas! I love the new "do" girl! We are stylin now!
I can't wait to see your new house and check out MY room too :)