Sunday, November 9

uncle 'n' cuz visit & "walking" with some help

Whoa baby - what a weekend - - I'll try to give you the condensed version. My great uncle Mike & cousin Jerrod came to Nashvegas for a short visit. We maxed out our 1 day yesterday, so that they (and I) could see the city... included in our day: Country Music Hall of Fame, Broadway Street, Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee State Capitol, Opryland Hotel, Grand Ole Opry, and the Gibson Guitar Outlet. By the end of the day, I was pooped.. see the sleepy picture below. We had an awesome time & are so glad they came to see us. Anyone else want to come visit??? You can have my bed - hard mattress, bars, and all!



Today, I finally started walking behind my walker. I've been able to walk holding onto someone's finger or a piece of furniture for a long time, but a couple of weeks ago, mom bought me a walker, so I could practice more. I was not sure about that crazy contraption & anytime it starting moving on me, I'd plop my bottom down to the ground. But - just today... I figured out that walking with it is not so bad. In fact - I kinda liked it. I started by taking a few steps, but within a few minutes... I was trucking it across the floor... I keep going until I run into an obstacle. Enjoy the pix from this weekend & videos of me "walking"!





4 comments:

Bethany Lewright said...

AAHHH!!! Grier, I'm sooo proud of you! I can not wait to see you and give you a big kiss!
love, Aunt Bebay

Anonymous said...

Coach B..
You better start trippin' her and quick! She's growing up WAY to fast! Miss ya'll--and love ya too!
-Makensie

Erica M. said...

Grier,

GIRL! You are going to be running around the house in no time! Then your mommy and daddy will wish they had never encouraged it, ha! j/k

I love you baby girl and hope to see you this week.

Love,
Aunt E

Sarah said...

Wow Grier, you are looking awesome!! I can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving in San Angelo!!! Love you guys...