Tuesday, October 28

i voted... have you?

After my first round of the flu shot today (yes - I said the word "shot" without hesitation .... I didn't shed 1 tear) - we ran a few errands & then headed to the polls this evening. So much for going early to miss the long lines... this line wound up & down the aisles at the library - you'd have thought they were lining up to get the latest copy of Dr. Seuss. I had to quietly & patiently wait for about 45 minutes. Whose idea was it for people to be QUIET in libraries anyway??? You silly old people. Anyhoo.... we did finally get to vote & I even got a sticker. Mom would not let me push the buttons.... I wanted to vote for SNOOPY, but supposedly he's not on the ballot in Tennessee? Of course -between the shots, errands, & voting... mom snuck in a few pictures, too - enjoy!
Now - GO VOTE! (...& vote "snoopy" if he's on your ballot!)
ps - don't I look like a little politician in this pic to the left???
Eat your heart out Sarah & Hillary!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grier-
I love your little outfit!! Sooo stylish! Miss you little one, hope to see you soon!
Love,
Aunt Bebay

Anonymous said...

I could eat you alive in this outfit!! Your mommy has you dressed so stylish...PRECIOUS!

I love you baby girl!

Love,
Aunt E